Get 10 free, completely obligation free from recommended and vetted UK BPO Companies
Use ShortCuts free BPO quotation service to receive up to 10 no-obligation quotes from recommended and vetted UK BPO providers.
Transcription is not an easy skill. Transcribing requires skilled workers who can understand and relate to subject specific terminology, analyze and interpret it to produce meaningful data quickly and accurately into well edited readable formats. There are some very critical processes that can be outsourced for transcription. They are:
- Medical Transcription (Transcribing audio files relating to a patients care information such as radiology reports, discharge summaries, operative reports, medical lectures, diagnostic reports etc into a easily readable format ).
- Legal Transcription (voice dictations, case summaries, court documents, testimony hearings and letters can be transcribed from audio files into readable formats).
- Business Transcription ( transcription of audio recordings meetings, seminars, conventions, talks, lectures, interviews, teleconferences, reports of all kinds, press conferences etc).
- Media Transcription ( transcribing media files, audio and video of programs conducted, telecast or screened ).
Related BPO Articles
- Cost of Outsourcing
- Outsourcing Partners
- BPO Vendors
- BPO Hubs
- BPO Industry
- BPO Companies
- Logistics and Distribution Outsourcing
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)
- IT Outsourcing
- Sales and Marketing Outsourcing
- Customer Service Outsourcing
- Accounting Outsourcing
- Secretarial Outsourcing
- Call Center Outsourcing
- Software Outsourcing
- HR Outsourcing
- BPO Services
- What is Website Management Outsourcing (WMO)?
- Difference between Nearshoring and Co-Sourcing
- Reasons and Benefits of outsourcing to BPO companies
Whatever it is you are looking for, be it staff training or office equipment let ShortCut do all the hard work for you!
Simply enter the details of your project in our online form and receive up to 10 free, no-obligation quotes from our registered suppliers.